If I can help through this blog than I feel happy. May be some post are not right here, I can not help financially but some trick may be help him decision is your what is right or wrong . Thanks to all followers, if you like it will be motivate me .
लिंक पाएं
Facebook
X
Pinterest
ईमेल
दूसरे ऐप
-
Some movement is beautiful make itself, natural things always beautiful than which are made by men it's will discolour after few days later but if nature made it than it's never discolour. So never destroyed the natural things always save them.
In India when some one death than their women are not allowed go there where the death body burn but Limbu communities women can go there . so in Limbu community men and women are all equal liberty we can not ladies first , here always all are first,
टिप्पणियाँ